Have you ever thought?
• is it hard to pin down that one single thing that will help you be more productive?
• are you tempted into overtime every time you are overstretched?
• do your team struggle to stay motivated beyond month end?
• Are feedback and atmosphere negative expressions when co-operation, collaboration and celebration wouldn’t go amiss?
If so, then this session is for you, whether you are a manager or team player. Your team are the most important figures in finance so here is the fuel to redress the balance.
Clare Haynes will introduce you to strategies to address some common issues in – but not exclusive to - the finance function.
These tactics offer significant yet small changes to kick off more output more easily from your finance team.
The session will cover:
• practical management – how to manage and be managed better
• productivity – ripping through your email and prioritising to produce results
• positive politics – creating a constructive, fast-flowing communication culture.
Venue & Date
Roman Way Hotel, Watling Street, Hatherton, Cannock WS11 1SH – www.romanwayhotel.co.uk
6.30 for 7.00pm
No charge. Buffet on arrival
Clare Haynes from Wildfire (www.wildfireATwork.co.uk ) is a popular CIMA speaker at CPD academies and branch events. Clare has a sparkling style which can enthuse the quietest audience and draw out contributions from all parts of the room. Her use of practical exercises locks in the learning in a non-confrontational manner. Clare is a refreshing and dynamic trainer and offers a wide range of areas of expertise.
To book your free place, contact Julie Witts at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org