The CIMA CFO Conference will gather key decision-makers within different sectors to share their knowledge and expertise on the changing landscape of the finance function.
This conference will present a unique opportunity for our senior audience to network, collaborate and solve the most pertinent business challenges facing the finance function in 2019 and beyond.
What will you learn?
- DNA of the Future CFO
- Today’s CFO vs tomorrow’s CFO – Why CFOs need to think more strategically
- Success and organisational effectiveness for emerging leaders
- Identifying the resources, tools and training required to drive change
- Harnessing the finance function to drive business performance
- Defining the CFO’s innovation journey: How soon is tomorrow?
- How digital disruption is shifting the core finance competency and skill sets in a new direction
- How digital operations will unlock business value creation and a new role for finance
- Latest thinking on how to future-proof the finance function to enhance execution of both its functional and business responsibilities to move the finance function into the 21st century
- Talent acquisition
- How to attract and retain the key skills for your business
- Developing a finance team talent strategy — maximising team engagement and impact
Andrew Harding, Chief Executive – Management Accounting, The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
Andrew Harding is Chief Executive – Management Accounting of The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants. Prior to this he was Chief Executive of CIMA as it joined forces to create the world’s most influential accountancy Association, representing the full breadth of the profession.
He served as Managing Director of CIMA from 2011 to 2016 and was responsible for the institute’s operational performance. Andrew is a chartered global management accountant, a chartered accountant, and holds an MBA from Henley Business School. Prior to joining CIMA in 2009, Andrew worked for 17 years in professional body education, regulation and management.
Peter Milligan, New Generation Leaders
Career success and organisational effectiveness are enhanced when emerging leaders have the right type of support and challenge to make a smooth transition from technical specialist to manager and leader.
Whether you are stepping up into a bigger role yourself, or a senior leader looking to promote and develop leadership talent, knowing the classic traps, and how to avoid them, will save time, money and energy. Peter will help provide you with powerful insights and useful tools for working with human psychology and culture. That way, you can confidently deliver results while fully enjoying your work and life,
16 October 2019 - 09:30
Price: GBP 0.00
CIMA CFO Conference; DNA of the future CFO
Increase your employability by attending this conference.
Wednesday 16 October 2019
Royal Horseguards & One Whitehall Place, 2 Whitehall Court, Whitehall, London SW1A 2EJ